Designed to achieve high accuracy at various target weights, for free-flowing products. (e.g. sugar, rice and powders)
A gravimetric (weigh) filling system may be selected for a number of different reasons:
• Inconsistency of tare weight
• Criticality of fill weight
• Need to document/validate the actual fill weight filled
• Inconsistency of particles distribution/density and therefore volumetric accuracy
• Cost of product give-away.
• Bulk and Dribble (dynamic) filling method.
• Automatic in-flight compensation for optimum speed accuracy.
• Automatic jog facility to ensure no underweight bags.
• Multiple recipes stored for different bag weight combinations.
• Totalizing of material throughput.
• IoT connectivity optional.
• Easily integrated with any vertical form fill and seal machine, or as a stand-alone system.
• Cut gate filling system.
• Slide gates for cutting off product flow to each head, for quick release cleaning.
• Manufacture from 316 stainless steel.
• Festo pneumatics.
• Closed system for dust free operation
• PLC: Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 1766-L32BXB.
• HMI: Allen-Bradley PanelView 800 2711R-T7T.
• Ethernet Switch: Allen-Bradley Stratix 2000, 8 port.
• Power supply: Allen-Bradley 1606-XLP.
• Switch Gear (Isolators, Circuit Breakers, etc.): Allen-Bradley.
• Weigh Scale Controllers: Flintec (Germany) DAD141.1.
Machine performance: Within <0.25% of Target Weight, tested @ 40 drops per minute at 2Kg. per drop weight (sugar).